iPhone 5 battery drain Pre and post 6.1 upgrade

mmsmms Posts: 2Member
I have been disappointed in the battery life from day one of the IPhone 5, which is now 5 months old. I just completed the 6.1 software upgrade on two devices. IPhone 4, and IPhone 5. Both sat over night unused from 100% charge. iPhone 5 was flat when I woke up, IPhone 4 88%. Same software. I do have a fair bit of experience in understanding the phones, and had as much of the back ground apps closed, I have tried much, to resolve. Any suggestions are welcomed including some elusive feedback from Apple. MMS

Comments

• Sort by PointsDate Added
  • whosnutwhosnut Posts: 12Member
    Yeah, that's definitely not right. Do you still have them under warranty? Probably doesn't make much of a difference, but did you have wifi and Bluetooth shut off as well? The only time I've had battery issues with my iPhone 5 is when I'm traveling and using it constantly. I've been using a portable battery charger by Satechi to fix that frustration though.
  • top7mobiletop7mobile Posts: 1Member
    Sometimes iphone5 got battery issue. I troubled many times. Then i change it. Got  some solution of iphone5 battery
  • mmsmms Posts: 2Member
    whosnut said:
    Yeah, that's definitely not right. Do you still have them under warranty? Probably doesn't make much of a difference, but did you have wifi and Bluetooth shut off as well? The only time I've had battery issues with my iPhone 5 is when I'm traveling and using it constantly. I've been using a portable battery charger by Satechi to fix that frustration though.
    Warranty is still in vogue, and will have to claim.  Wifi and Bluetooth are habits to turn off just to get the longevity