Favorite apps on iPhone.

greenyogagreenyoga Posts: 8Member
Just list your favorite apps on your iPhone here.Mine is Youtube and Skype.What about yours?

Comments

• Sort by PointsDate Added
  • Dod_FatherDod_Father Posts: 27Member
    Zite and Sportacular
  • artinsaneartinsane Posts: 2Member
    1. Do.com - all my tasks are managed from there
    2. Axis Bank App - for managing all my accounts.
    3. Instagram, photo splash, photoshop and insta frames - for managing and editing all my pictures.
    4. Book my show - i watch at least one movie every week, help me booking tickets.
    5. Foursquare, google maps & MakeMyTrip - helps a lot while travelling
    6. WhatsApp, Skype, Viber and Tango - helps me a lot to connect with all the clients and friends
    7. dropboxx - i click a lot of images and dont want to store them on my phone as most of them are usually viewed in laptop
  • greenyogagreenyoga Posts: 8Member
    artinsane said:
    3. Instagram, photo splash, photoshop and insta frames - for managing and editing all my pictures.
    4. Book my show - i watch at least one movie every week, help me booking tickets.
    6. WhatsApp, Skype, Viber and Tango - helps me a lot to connect with all the clients and friends
    7. dropboxx - i click a lot of images and dont want to store them on my phone as most of them are usually viewed in laptop
    Great information,thanks for your sharing.
  • bellasucksONmebellasucksONme Posts: 9Member
    edited January 2013
    artinsane said:
    1.reminder+note : - all my tasks are managed from there
    2.PATH / TWITTER/ HALFTONE/ NOW / : for managing and editing all my pictures.
    3. foursquare / google latitude /
    4. imessage & facetime & find friends by apple  is superior both utility & visual , whatsapp & Skype /viber/tango are ugly & useless
    5 . photo stream sharing  & icloud does all that -  i click a lot of images and dont want to store them on my phone as most of them are usually viewed in limac or airplay via apple tv 
    Post edited by bellasucksONme on
  • bellasucksONmebellasucksONme Posts: 9Member
    my favourite apps 
    IMG_0066.PNG
    640 x 1136 - 1M
  • jc_jc_ Posts: 7Member
    BatteryDoctor
    Google+
    Twitter
    iTorch
    Google Maps
    Dropbox
  • bamaapplebamaapple Posts: 100Member
    Instagram Twitter Timple run 2 Facebook Google maps Ski safari Subway surfers
  • greenyogagreenyoga Posts: 8Member
    Temple Run is an adventurous game,funny.
  • ikirikir Posts: 85Member
    Ahhhh they are too many. TellMeWhere, Navigon, MiniGore 2, Cut The Rope, Death Rally, Air Supremacy, Coming Soon, Procreate, Diet Coda, MacTracker!
  • GlennGlenn Posts: 19Member

For keeping in contact with friends: Skype, Viber,FaceTime 

Tunein Radio for radio stations 

Onavo Extend (free) Background app that compresses your cellular data.

Many more but they are the most used.

• thomaskramerthomaskramer Posts: 1Member
    there are waaaayy to many. now if by best apps you took off stupid videgame and photo editors then we're already filtered about 2/3 of the apps. great apps come out everyday but I think this is a good source if you use apps like Mint, ProScanner or Quora, http://www.mevvy.com/tools/#!/c-moneyfinance::p-1, the point is that every one has different needs and apps. a great one is also runpee which tells you when to go to the bathroom during a movie haha
  • VtailVtail Posts: 2Member
    The one app I get the most use out everyday is Key Ring which allow's me to have a thinner wallet,
       This app is for your Reward's cards.I had small plastic on my car keys and probably 8-9 in wallet.   
  • whosnutwhosnut Posts: 12Member
    I just leave the Instagram app running because I use it so much.
  • ritesh24ritesh24 Posts: 1Member
    edited February 2013
    We are Working on a simple unit converter & calculator app called "Cally". Its not out yet. But I am sure you will love it when u use it and it will become your favorite.

Post edited by ritesh24 on
  • prateekgambhirprateekgambhir Posts: 6Member
    Hey All, 
    I was browsing through the Apple App store and came across this beautiful weather App, named WeatherCube.

Have a look at its short and crisp review @ Gadget Adda review WeatherCube.
  • whosnutwhosnut Posts: 12Member
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Flipboard
    Wunderlist
  • ParkerParker Posts: 11Member
    edited March 2013
    Fantastical
    Files app
    Tweetbot
    Camera+
    Pic Lock 3

My favorite app are all productivity apps. :p
    Post edited by Parker on
  • prateekgambhirprateekgambhir Posts: 6Member
    edited April 2013
    There are countless apps on iOS which are my Favourite and i am sure would be loved by everybody on this forum, starting with Messaging apps:

When it comes to Social Networking Apps:
    Apart from facebook, Twitter, Foursquare

I love Path(which is a scocial netwroking app from Pininterest)
    'Love to Hate' : this apps helps you to dislike things that you dont like on social netwroks. Now this is something different and out of the box.

Weather App:

It is the most amazing weather app i have seen till now, and i bet you everybody is going to love it.

For news i like:

Btw read this article to read about "Appathy" this is a new term and i loved the concept;

Cheers

Post edited by prateekgambhir on
  • mrkittymrkitty Posts: 2Member
    Skype, Instagram, whatsapp, facebook, google maps...
  • Thorne_EmsThorne_Ems Posts: 1Member
    My current addictions are:
    • Pixies (very quirky, fun photo mod app, love it and highly recommend!)
    • NPR (streaming radio!)
    • The Lost Mayan Temple (awesome puzzle game)
    • Temple Run 2 
    • Toy Store Delivery Truck (keeping the kiddos entertained!)
    • Facebook/Twitter
    • Google Maps (use it all the time)