GlamFit Magazine! iPad Magazine for Fashion and Fitness Junkies!

Hi, 

I’m a long-time reader of 9 to 5 and I have grown to appreciate your specific brand of reporting and endorsing when it comes to the recommendations and reviews that your blog features. Your professional and objective tone really stands out when compared to your contemporaries who consistently fall into subjective hair-splitting when it comes to actual reporting on matters or products.

It’s because of the very nature of your blog that I feel that you would agree with me when it comes to GlamFit Magazine. GlamFit Magazine is a free fitness/fashion lifestyle magazine that is only available for download onto iPads directly from the Apple News Stand App. You can search for the magazine through your itunes or you can check it out by clicking on the following link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/glam-fit-magazine/id573022098?mt=8

It’s fully multimedia with video segments as well as links to relevant content. They feature different celebrities and authorities from the fashion and fitness fields every month. 

The best part is that it’s entirely free with no intrusive ads, something that everyone can appreciate in this tough socio-economic clime.

Thanks for your time and please, keep up the good work!