With more than 45% of smartphone owners using some form of IM or OTT messaging app in addition to SMS (according to Analysys Mason), consumers looking to join that group are researching and weighing their options. In addition, the recent announcement of the decline in texting amongst US consumers indicates a major shift in the mobile communication habits of cell phone users where feature-rich mobile applications such as imo messenger, WhatsApp and IM+ are changing the way people in the US and across the world keep in touch.
imo offers a variety of features for iOS users. Free to download, imo offers the ability to link your IM accounts and chat across 11 of the most popular third-party platforms, along with additional features such as group chats, private chats, voice IMs, file sharing, voice calling and optional push notifications. Concurrent sessions enable users to keep the app running on multiple devices at once, allowing conversations to continue and chat histories to be easily searched regardless of whether the users are communicating via their phone, laptop or tablet. In addition, imo just recently updated its iOS platform, featuring a completely redesigned user interface to enhance and streamline the user experience along with additional group photo sharing features just in time for the holidays.
* Free high-quality voice calls
* Group messaging and photo sharing
* Voice IMs turn your iPhone into a walkie-talkie
* Send pictures and video clips
* Searchable chat history accessible on mobile and web
* Push notifications sent for one week after you close the app
* Concurrent sessions on different devices
* Support for Facebook Chat, Google Talk, Skype, MSN, ICQ, AIM, Yahoo! Messenger, Jabber, Hyves, VKontakte and Steam
As a top communication facilitator, imo has more than 5 million mobile downloads to date and 700,000 daily users sending an average of 50 million messages every day. Would you be interested in reviewing imo’s innovative chat platform for your audience? I look forward to your thoughts and feedback.
Sarah - firstname.lastname@example.org