Since iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch can only support certain .m4v, .mp4, and .mov video files, if you would like to enjoy some other video on those iOS devices, such as AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, 3GP, MTS, M2TS, RM, RMVB, etc, you have to convert them to the compatible format, and then sync or transfer them to your iOS devices. This way is out of date now, because Video Converter App has come out. In this article, I will give a brief introduction on this newly developed app.
It transfers video files to iPad/iPhone/iPod via wifi network firstly for instant conversion and direct playback. Then you can convert them to iPad/iPhone/iPod compatible video files for directly viewing on your device or for further edition in popular iOS apps like iMovie and Pinnacle.
With Video Converter App, you can put video files in a variety of formats such as AVI, WMV (DRM free), MOV, MP4, 3GP, M4V, QT, RM, RMVB, FLV, MKV onto your iPad, iPhone or iPod device. It also can transfer videos like AVCHD MTS/M2TS files captured with HD camcorders such as Sony, Nikon, Panasonic, etc.
The converted video files will be saved to Photo Library easily accessible with popular video editing apps such as iMovie and Pinnacle.
Some Features of Video Converter App
1. Transfer video files from Windows or Mac computer to iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch via wifi
2. Support a host of video formats like AVI, WMV, MOV, MP4, 3GP, M4V, QT, RM, RMVB, FLV, MKV, etc
3. Support HD videos such as HD AVI, HD WMV, HD MKV, HD MOV, HD MPG, HD MP4, etc
4. Support video files captured with HD camcorders such as AVI, AVCHD (MTS/M2TS)
5. Convert video files directly on iPad/iPhone/iPod with no need for iTunes sync
6. Convert video files for directly viewing on iPad/iPhone/iPod
7. Convert video files for popular iOS apps like iMovie and Pinnacle
8. Share video files among iPad/iPhone/iPod devices via wifi
Requirements & Availability
Socusoft Video Converter App is fully compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, the New iPad, iPod touch 4 and iPod touch 5 which requires iOS 4.0 or or above (iOS 6 included). Users can download it on the iTunes Store.
0 • •