What's your primary reason for using iCloud? And What do you like from iCloud?

Felipe CastilloFelipe Castillo Posts: 64Member
edited June 2012 in iCloud
What's your primary reason for using iCloud? What's your thoughts on how iCloud has improved from MobileMe. My Primary reason is for the Email functionality. 

Best Answers

Answers

• I don't like iCloud at all. Had really bad experiences with it.
    Like there is no back up. 
    You would think that a company like Apple would have a back up, right ? But no. I'm sticking with a hard copy. that works,  and use drop box

• koban4maxkoban4max Posts: 109Member
    edited September 2012
    I like icloud mainly to access calendar from any idevices or  computer with updated infos.
    Post edited by koban4max on
  • jasontohealjasontoheal Posts: 20Member
    LOVE icloud backup. Since I got it I haven't had to plug my households 12 different devices in to the flippin computer and clunky itunes to back them up. They all just quietly back up over night while everyone is sleeping.

I have done a lot of restores from icloud backups. Whenever I get a new device this is how I get them up and running.

Love the notes and reminders syncing across all my devices, including the macbook air. Very handy and I don't have to wonder where I wrote something down... was it the MBA, the iPad, the iPhone... doesn't matter coz it's all everywhere.

Photostream is a great way to see all  the photos my wife has been taking of the kids. 

My daughters, who use iPads for all their homework etc, use iCloud a lot to save and sync and access pages documents. THIS IS A LITTLE BUGGY at times, hope Apple can smooth this out.

I like the tab syncing. Will use this more in the future.

Find my iphone is flippin brilliant. I use this when I can't find my phone or ipad around the house. Good to spy on the wife too. (jokes)

I don't use mail or contacts though, happy with Google for these. Keeps me free to switch at ease if I ever have to, and I still use some PCs in my life too.

• shameer said:
    Absolute #1 reason is backup. The mail is nice because @me is shorter than @gmail. Very seamless and easy to use. 5GB is free.Photo stream. and syncing is just great, what more do you want?
    Yea i like the @me addresses too.
  • bellasucksONmebellasucksONme Posts: 9Member

shameer said:
    Absolute #1 reason is backup. The mail is nice because @me is shorter than @gmail. Very seamless and easy to use. 5GB is free.Photo stream. and syncing is just great, what more do you want?
    Yea i like the @me addresses too.
    x2 , love the moment seeing those dumb big flat cheap android users saying that my email address is quite unique