Anyone Playing Any Good Games For The iPad?

NitouryuuNitouryuu Posts: 84Member
edited April 2012 in iPad
As the title says... I'm into "Batman Arkham City" at the moment. Kind of like a Infinity Blade style but i think i will be bored soon.
Anyone else playing any good ones?
Post edited by Shuster on

Best Answers

• Sort by PointsDate Added
  • nathanl1192nathanl1192 Posts: 10
    Answer ✓
    The casual pick-up-and-play ones are always the best on iOS.

Try Circadia, a relatively new, amazingly simple yet deviously clever music game.

For something really light hearted, go for Whale Trail. It looks like a kids game, but dayum, its good fun.
  • itsalexayeitsalexaye Posts: 291
    Answer ✓
    I've been playing Jetpack Joyride for the last two days on both iPad and iPhone. Its really addicting :)

• asimoasimo Posts: 121
    Answer ✓
    Bit late to post...are you into rhythm type games? Where a character is dancing on the screen and you have to do gestures to keep going and get a high score? There's a super high quality Michael Jackson game on iPad that's absolutely amazing...bit expensive though considering you have to buy songs...graphics are awesome though

Try Air Supremacy. Awesome game, so addicting...I also suggest modern combat 1-3 as said above, however I liked the 3rd the most...

Also try NOVA 2. My all time favorite fps for iPad... Although DEAD SPACE, with a new story for Ida and iPhone is phenomenal. It's quite a scary fps and an amazing game to go through
  • lexx_kotolexx_koto Posts: 20
    Answer ✓
    World of Goo is an excellent game.
  • Ella A PuertoElla A Puerto Posts: 70
    Answer ✓
    DiamondDash & sims Freeplay
  • dairyboydairyboy Posts: 110
    Answer ✓
    I quite enjoy Dead Trigger casually. It looks great on the iPad2. Its fremium, meaning its free to play, but charges real money for early weapon unlocks etc...

Its kind of fun being stuck without high powered weapons though, because it makes it that much more terrifying / difficult.

Answers

• NitouryuuNitouryuu Posts: 84Member
    Will check those out! thanks.
  • dairyboydairyboy Posts: 110Member
    Lil Flippers is a really good game too, its looks like its for kids, but most people would enjoy it.
  • GTA 3 is pretty fun and is only $4.99
  • shameershameer Posts: 328Member
    Check out the sale EA is having for Labor Day, Most of those games are very fun and Infinity-Blade like 1 gig games. (Fun Ones) :)
  • bellasucksONmebellasucksONme Posts: 9Member
    dairyboy said:
    I quite enjoy Dead Trigger casually. It looks great on the iPad2. Its fremium, meaning its free to play, but charges real money for early weapon unlocks etc...

Its kind of fun being stuck without high powered weapons though, because it makes it that much more terrifying / difficult.

L-) i love that game , just for the sake of its revolutionary graphical on handheld device is worth investing both time & $ , 
    also , u wont really get stuck in a the game since it don't really require IAP like GLUE's so-called f2p games , too bad their games are great but its unplayable and the grinding is exaggerate & near impossible :-\"

also , dead trigger's SALE on Black Friday & Xmas is here! All iAPs 50% off and all Tapjoy's free gold offers DOUBLED! all u need is sometimes to download some trash app & run it then u earn those gold only obtainable through real cash , So don't hesitate and go shoot some zombies!

• kensa99kensa99 Posts: 3Member
    I like playing Batman Arkham City too. But recently I'm fund of some easy games like iSwinging and Temple Run. For you, games like Infinity Blade ans Dead Trigger are good choices, so you can have a try.